Influences
Isn't it amazing how people and situations can totally influence you or your life?
I thought about this today as I was spreading REAL butter on my bread. Not Parkay, but the REAL stuff. That was influence.
I thought about this today as I looked through my albums and saw at least 4 other people's "work" on my pages. That was influence.
I thought about this today as I looked through a magazine and saw all of those skinny ass women and for a second actually considered Dexatrim. That was influence.
Some good. Some bad. Influence is bigger than you realize sometimes.
I thought about this today as I was spreading REAL butter on my bread. Not Parkay, but the REAL stuff. That was influence.
I thought about this today as I looked through my albums and saw at least 4 other people's "work" on my pages. That was influence.
I thought about this today as I looked through a magazine and saw all of those skinny ass women and for a second actually considered Dexatrim. That was influence.
Some good. Some bad. Influence is bigger than you realize sometimes.








4 Comments:
What is hiliarious is when you hear your kids say something you would totally say and realize that they pick up on your little things you don't realize! And no Java you look great you don't need any diet pills! :)
Influence does have a major impact on society for sure!!!
You and Dexatrim, no way!! You've got a YMCA membership, remember??? Influence can definitely be a love/hate relationship. I'm right there with ya.
I wouldn't actually ever take Dexatrim (geez that's been around forever hasn't it?!?) but seeing those skinny women in the ads makes it more appealing! lol
I know I can get back in shape, I'm just lazy about it!
Post a Comment
<< Home