Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The end of May

I can't believe that June is already here. Half of the year has passed. So many things happening in June!! SweetPea turns 3 months old tomorrow. Greg's 13th birthday is the 5th, Lil'Buddy's 3rd birthday is the 9th, the baby shower for Water, Amanda and Rachel on the 3rd, the kids and I are going to KY for the last week of the month, maybe earlier!

It's been gorgeous outside lately. Husker played in the water with the kids yesterday. Even he was jumping over the sprinklers, it was pretty funny (and yes I got some pics!) Here is one of me and SweetPea. I actually took the picture so I was happy to see on the LCD that she smiled!!




The next one is with Husker in there. I cut off SweetPea's head but it's still a cute pic! The other ones I won't post were hilarious. She had her hand at the top of my shirt and nearly pulled it all the way down!!





This is SweetPea again in the van sitting in her carseat. I was sitting behind her and almost ever photo is like this one! Can you tell she LOVES attention?!





Well that's all of the photos I'll post this round. Hope you all can see them!!

7 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW What precious photos!!!
Sounds like a fun day!
I can't believe May is over already either!!
Where at in KY are you going?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Aww, great pics!

10:59 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I can't believe how fast this yr is going. Love the pic's I hope you have a good time in KY!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger water said...

umm...you have 2 other kiddoes right?? Hehe, I am only seeing my own flaws around the time Chubs was born Monkey dissappeared from my photo album. It is really sad!
I hope the second half of the year goes just as fast and good.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL I know!! I took pics of them too with Husker, I just didn't get a chance to upload them all to post! :)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yea, I can see them! You have such a great looking family Java!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Awww! What pretty eyes!!

Great pics!

><(((*>

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home