Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another Baby

Yesterday I finally got the email about one of my bestest friends Brandi and their new baby update! It is so hard to believe that she has a baby, which I'm sure she thinks the same of me! We didn't see each other at all during our pregnancies. I had told her husband once on the phone when we finally visit each other again with 2 additional kids in tow how weird will that be?! lol I just love this family and I miss them terribly!! So, the baby was born Tuesday morning weighing in at 10lbs 1oz, what a baby huh?! Thank god for cesareans!! I can't wait to meet the new addition!

Well that's 1 baby down...about a dozen more to go!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Congrats to your friend Java. Wow thats a pretty big baby. I hope you get to see each other and your new additions soon.

9:40 AM  
Blogger water said...

I am so scared of a 10#er, but so far Chubs is the biggest at 8lb5oz. My friend in San Diego had twin girls last week, we are the same way it will be crazy when we see each other again going from 2 kids to 4 kids each (she met Chubs but I moved when she was 6 weeks). It really is insane how many people I know are having babies this year!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

CONGRATS TO YOUR FRIEND BRANDI AND HER HUBBY!!!
WOWIE THAT IS A HUGE BABY!!!!!!!
Thank God for Csections for sure!!
I can't wait till my little niece OR nephew(were hoping nephew) is born in October!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Wow big baby!!

congrats to brandi and family!!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home