Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Mom

I'm so worried about my mom! On Friday she had a heart attack. She was at one of her stores where she collapsed. They called 911 and had her rushed to the ER. I didn't find out until about 5 hours later and by that time she was already in a room. When I talked with her she sounded so weak. They had her on Morphene and Nitro. After a long night and day of tests she was released Saturday evening.

I didn't call Sunday because I knew she needed rest, I'm sure she has been bombarded with calls. I tried her today, three times... no answers. It worried me. She had gone back to see a specialist today and for more testing. All I remember is that they were going to run a scope today.

My mom has so much stress on her right now. Actually she always has stress. If it's not one thing it's another. There's always something going on in her life. I can honestly say I don't know if my mom has ever had true happiness.

She smokes way too much, eats poorly (dieting constantly), takes medications that she probably doesn't need. I'm sure all of these things play a major part of her health condition.

I don't want to lose my mom right now or anytime soon. It's been 8 years since my dad passed, that hasn't healed yet, I don't think it ever will to be honest. Keep her in your thoughts, would you?

8 Comments:

Blogger water said...

I hope everything is okay with your mom.

7:57 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I hope your mom will be ok!!
I will keep you all in my prayers!!
I am around if you need to chat!!
Brian's Mom is in the hospital at the moment. he is on his way there now..

9:41 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope everything will be ok for your mom and that you were able to get a hold of her. I will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Your mom will be in my thoughts.

Hugs
><(((*>

11:14 AM  
Blogger April said...

Hugs, Java. I was just thinking of her last night and how she was doing. I hope she is doing better and getting stronger every day. I'm so sorry you don't know any more right now.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I've been thinking of her, hope she's okay!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. She and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope she gets better soon.

10:20 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

How is your Mom doing Java?

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home