Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Bologna Has a First Name...

My bologna has a first name, it's OSCAR. My bologna has a second name, it's MAYER. Ohhhh I love to eat it every day, and if you ask me why I'll sayyyyy... cause Oscar Mayer has a way with BOLOGNA!

Princess noticed a commercial tonight from Oscar-Mayer in search of some kids to audition for a new commercial singing their "jingle". She asked me how to sing the song and now she's been practicing all night. She really thinks I'm going to record her, mail it in and see if she can get it. Lil'Buddy is trailing behind her mocking everything she says... they're a duo. Hey, you never know.. it's actually quite funny!!

I've got some serious insomnia or sleep issues going on. I didn't get to sleep at all again last night. I really did lay down and try, but it wasn't working. I accidentally woke Husker up at 5:30 this morning. So I got up and showered and cooked pancakes and eggs for the two of us. He laid back down while I got dressed and did a few things around the house. We went to Jax this morning to attend the playgroup's field trip. I did pretty good and wasn't a complete zombie! Before we came home I stopped at Starbucks for some driving fuel!

I did lay down and napped after we got home, for about 3 hours. Now I feel like I have jet lag! Hopefully I can get to sleep soon and get out of this funk! My mom told me today she thinks its because I know that everyone else is in bed asleep and my conscience knows I have private, quiet time. Time for myself to do whatever. Maybe. Who knows!

5 Comments:

Blogger water said...

I hope you get some sleep soon Java.

9:33 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I hope you get some sleep too!! YIKES That is not healthy momma!
Maybe your Mom is right.. Night time is the time my mind goes all awry!

9:59 AM  
Blogger JC said...

aww I bet they look cute singing that. I would tape it and send it in you never know. I hope you get some rest soon. I have found that now that Nathan sleeps through the night finally, I stay up till at last 3 AM. Maybe you mom is right =) Take care!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Aww, that's so cute! You should send it in, she probably has a pretty good chance! Hope you get some sleep soon, I can't imagine not being able to sleep...I'm always tired!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I agree you shoudl send it in, i bet they both are just too cute doing that jingle.

I hope you finally got some rest Java. I think your mom may be right. i am like that sometimes too. I know i should be sleeping but I like the peace and quiet time.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home