Hooray Margaritas
Tonight is Margarita night!!
We've fired up the grill... steaks, fresh corn on the cob and potatoes! YUM!
I hope I don't drink too much, I have to work it around the time SweetPea goes to bed so I have the rest of the night to drink and then get it out of my system! LOL
We've fired up the grill... steaks, fresh corn on the cob and potatoes! YUM!
I hope I don't drink too much, I have to work it around the time SweetPea goes to bed so I have the rest of the night to drink and then get it out of my system! LOL








5 Comments:
LOL! Yumm! I love margaritas!
Hope you had a good time!!
I am not into margaritas, but I like daqauris..LOL
I hope you had a good time and didn't drink to much =) I have never had margaritas but will have to try it.
Yum, have a few for me, Lord knows I need 'em!
MMMMM, Margaritas! I love them well the ones I make cause they are orange margaritas. I need to have me a few.
Post a Comment
<< Home