My Little Man is THREE

Wow I can't believe Lil'Buddy is 3 already! This morning I was laying in bed thinking about how I was on my way to the hospital at that time. Labor happened so fast with him! Husker had taken Princess to a friend's house the night before, but my friend had to go to work the next morning and the baby wasn't here yet. So we nearly went crazy trying to find someone to watch her... we hd no one eles... except a lady who's brother worked for Husker at the time. Nice huh? I had a stranger watching her, well I had met her twice!! LOL So Husker was rushing back to the hospital. It was so close. Everyone was watching the hallways for him, security was searching the parking lot for our vehicle, I was watching the clock while pushing! I was on my FINAL push at 9:00am when Husker bolted through the door... Lil'Buddy was born at 9:02am!! He cut it very close didn't he?! I had a great labor & delivery with him and I felt so good that I told my doc that I could have done jumping jacks the next day!
Now 3 years later he had been such a joy, he has my heart wrapped so many times! I finally got to do a little shopping for him last night. That was a lot of fun!! Today he got 2 packages in the mail from his NE Grandparents. He got the Spiderman Rip and Rev Cycle , a Superman Cape, a Batman Cape, Wiggling Water Sprinkler, StarsWars Coloring Book, Markers, Crayons, Chalks and $20! Boy he made out already and hasn't even opened up what we got him!
His party is tomorrow, he's SO excited!! And I have to admit.. I'm really excited about having some cake!! haha I haven't had anything sweet since the baby showers last weekend! Yummm cake! I have to do some last min. shopping for the party. I sent out specific invitations and forgot to not have it on the playgroup since I could only have so many people at the water park and well I have some extra people!! Oops!
We will be partying all weekend since there's a sleeopover tomorrow and party on Sunday! Have a great weekend everyone!!








7 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Lil Buddy! Have a great weekend!
Happy Birthday Lil buddy! I hope you have an awesome party!!
><(((*>
Happy Belated Birthday Lil'Buddy I hope you have a great party!!
Did you enjoy your party Lil'Buddy? And did Mommy eat all of your cake. ;) LOL
Hope your party was a blast bud! I so wish the boys and I could of helped ya celebrate!!
Happy birthday lil' buddy it was nice seeing you all today!
He's such a cutie, Java! I'm sure he'll be great with the ladies when he's older. He's gaining tons of experience! I wish ya'll were closer because I'm sure my boys would love to play with him more . . . one of these days we'll make a trip up there!
Post a Comment
<< Home