Humpty Dumpty
It's Wednesday already! I have done a lot of scrappin and organizing the last couple of days. I really love the pages that I've done. I think I'm finally discovering my own style. Enough about scrappin...and speaking of, I've created a blog just for scrapbooking! I want to be able to share it with other scrappers but I don't want just anyone having access to my blog here! So if you're interested in the link let me know! It'll be ALL about scrapbooking, just a heads up! :)
I booked the flight for my mom to fly down last night. I'll be leaving 2 days earlier than planned but that's okay, just means I'll get more time with my family. I've been putting together an 'itinerary' for us while we're there. I'd like to take the kids to Cave City... I loved going there when I was little! We'll probably go to Beach Bend (Water Park) and Dogwood Lake (my favorite place as a teen!). I hope to do something special with my mom one day since my sister will be able to watch the kids. I really do miss my family, but I don't miss the heartache they cause me sometime!
I had an appointment for Lil'Buddy today but they called and cancelled it. They said he already had a physical this year??? I think they're getting his and Princess' records mixed up! This was going to be his 3 yr Checkup. I know I haven't done that!
Tonight I have to go buy him a few things for his birthday. I can't believe he'll be 3 in just 2 days!!! We have a party planned for him this Saturday at the water park. We're grilling hot dogs and hamburgers. I put the goodie bags together today. He's going to have so much fun! When I sent out the invitations I tried really hard to invite a bunch of little boys... I only have 7 with 10 girls! Poor kid.. he's always surrounded by a bunch of girls!! haha Hopefully that means he will be very good to them when he's older! Just another 'girlfriend' LOL!
Update on the phone call: The number was disconnected... I was distraught! After searching for nearly 5 hours I found a current email address and they got right back to me with their new contact info! I plan to call and chat with him tonight! I also know they're doing VERY well... the address I had showed that they sold the house, for only $2.5 Million. Lucky kid!!
I booked the flight for my mom to fly down last night. I'll be leaving 2 days earlier than planned but that's okay, just means I'll get more time with my family. I've been putting together an 'itinerary' for us while we're there. I'd like to take the kids to Cave City... I loved going there when I was little! We'll probably go to Beach Bend (Water Park) and Dogwood Lake (my favorite place as a teen!). I hope to do something special with my mom one day since my sister will be able to watch the kids. I really do miss my family, but I don't miss the heartache they cause me sometime!
I had an appointment for Lil'Buddy today but they called and cancelled it. They said he already had a physical this year??? I think they're getting his and Princess' records mixed up! This was going to be his 3 yr Checkup. I know I haven't done that!
Tonight I have to go buy him a few things for his birthday. I can't believe he'll be 3 in just 2 days!!! We have a party planned for him this Saturday at the water park. We're grilling hot dogs and hamburgers. I put the goodie bags together today. He's going to have so much fun! When I sent out the invitations I tried really hard to invite a bunch of little boys... I only have 7 with 10 girls! Poor kid.. he's always surrounded by a bunch of girls!! haha Hopefully that means he will be very good to them when he's older! Just another 'girlfriend' LOL!
Update on the phone call: The number was disconnected... I was distraught! After searching for nearly 5 hours I found a current email address and they got right back to me with their new contact info! I plan to call and chat with him tonight! I also know they're doing VERY well... the address I had showed that they sold the house, for only $2.5 Million. Lucky kid!!








4 Comments:
Sounds like you have some really fun things planned for your vacation with your family! :)
How funny, I bet they have their records mixed up too. Have you called them back about it?
So how did the phone call go? And OMG!! He sure is a lucky kid! 2.5 Woooweee!!
Oh, and email me the link for your scrapping blog.
I want a link to the new blog, too! That's great that you were able to hear back from them so quickly. I hope the conversation went good, update us!
My lil' man is going to be the same way always around girls! Sorry we are missing lil' buddy's party we have a pretty full weekend. I hope it all goes great! Tell him happy bday!
Email me the link please!!
Post a Comment
<< Home