Everyone LOVES Babies!!
I wasn't stopped just once this weekend... but FIVE times by complete strangers who spent a minimum of 5 minutes each 'oohing and gooing' at my little SweetPea!
It started at Chili's yesterday when I took Lil'Buddy and SweetPea out to dinner. The waitress had to google at her and do the baby talk. That was cute.
After dinner we hit Wal-Mart where an elderly lady who worked there talked with her for about 15 minutes! Not only did she stay there that long but she came to find me after her break to google at her again...she even took a little isle stroll with me just to be able to talk with her more. Then another employee came up to me, same thing all over again.
We took off and headed to Hobby Lobby where yet another employee had to ask the typical questions; what's her name? how old is she? do the other kids like having a new baby sibling, etc, etc..
And the last googler was at Starbucks this morning. This lady approached me from across the room to tell me that I had a darling baby with me and the conversation went on for a good 10 mins. I learned about her two kids, all of the photos she had made of them at their milestones and all the way up to info about their graduations, etc..
It's funny how babies bring so many people together, people who otherwise wouldn't look at you twice.
It started at Chili's yesterday when I took Lil'Buddy and SweetPea out to dinner. The waitress had to google at her and do the baby talk. That was cute.
After dinner we hit Wal-Mart where an elderly lady who worked there talked with her for about 15 minutes! Not only did she stay there that long but she came to find me after her break to google at her again...she even took a little isle stroll with me just to be able to talk with her more. Then another employee came up to me, same thing all over again.
We took off and headed to Hobby Lobby where yet another employee had to ask the typical questions; what's her name? how old is she? do the other kids like having a new baby sibling, etc, etc..
And the last googler was at Starbucks this morning. This lady approached me from across the room to tell me that I had a darling baby with me and the conversation went on for a good 10 mins. I learned about her two kids, all of the photos she had made of them at their milestones and all the way up to info about their graduations, etc..
It's funny how babies bring so many people together, people who otherwise wouldn't look at you twice.








4 Comments:
Well... she is so cute!
Oh for sure she is deffinately a cutie to coo over..LOL So are her siblings ofcourse, she looks just like them =)
I love when strangers stop to tell me how cute they boys are and how well behaved they are in public etc..Makes you know your doing something right..LOL
I would have to stop to she's adorable :) Boater thinks it's so neat that ppl still say how cute Little Guy is :)
That's too funny! And, yes, she is quite the cutie!
Post a Comment
<< Home