It'll Fall Off!
I've resorted to the constant reminder that if Lil'Buddy continues to play with his "pee pee" it'll fall off. I swear he plays that thing like a guitar!
Tonight he came running up to me naked and asked me to watch what he could do to his pee pee. He stretched the skin over the top and said, "Look, I can hide my pee pee!!"
Yeah... totally NOT my area of expertise. So, I went with the "play with it and it'll fall off" deal. Apparently he doesn't care.
Ugh!
Tonight he came running up to me naked and asked me to watch what he could do to his pee pee. He stretched the skin over the top and said, "Look, I can hide my pee pee!!"
Yeah... totally NOT my area of expertise. So, I went with the "play with it and it'll fall off" deal. Apparently he doesn't care.
Ugh!








5 Comments:
Thanx Java just another thing to look forward too if they are right. I am still hoping for another girl!
LOL thanks for the heads up Java +)
LMAO! Sooo not ready for a boy, but I'm thinking that's what I'm having this time.
HAHAHAHHA I am rolling here Java!!
Both my boys went through that..
Now it is all about poop and farts..LOL
Now they are both at the age where NOONE ESPECIALLY ME is allowed to see them..LOL
Aaaaaaahahahahha! I can't stop laughing. I even snorted! That was great! hehe! That's such a boy for ya! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home