Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another Sunday leads to another Monday

Sounds like a Buffet song doesn't it?! lol

I'd rather not talk about my morning and the Parade so I'll skip a few hours of my day. This late afternoon I swept and mopped the kitchen/dining room. Sprayed and washed all of SweetPea's laundry (sheesh, she had more than me and the kids!), I dusted the living room, the kids cleaned their rooms, then I cooked dinner and baked brownies. It's been a nice day but I wish Husker wasn't called in.

Speaking of... I called and told him about an idea I had. I always get so ticked when he gets a call and takes it, I don't know why... I guess I just hate the fact that I'm going to be home all day alone with the kids...it's almost an everyday thing. So I told him that I had a idea that would make me completely happy to see him take his calls. He'd have to give me $20 for every O/T call he takes. Hey, really $20 is NOTHING compared to what he makes extra, it's like pennies. I was really just kidding around... but he called me and said he was thinking about it
and thought it was a good idea! HA!

Hey.. more scrappin' money for me! :) WooHoo!

So now that the house is completely clean, kids bathed and playing I'm going to scrap a little. Oh, I put some music on...found an old Toni Braxton CD, love her!

5 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a busy Sunday Java!
The 20 bucks idea sounds good..and if he don't have it on him, I am sure you don't object to writing it down and getting when your ready to go shopping huh..HAHAHA
I am not a huge Toni Braxton fan, But I hope you enjoyed listening to it..
Hope your Monday is starting out great!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger JC said...

sounds like you got a lot done. I like that $20 idea. Boater don't get called in but they have him on a lot of cover day's so we might have him once a week to ourselves. Have a great day!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

That $20 idea is pretty neat. Have fun spending it LOL. I love Toni Braxton as well, she has made some great songs!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Now why didn't you think of that long before now? LOL Great idea!!

Brownies sound soooo good. Last week I baked a cake. I haven't done that in ages it seems. :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sounds like a busy day! Sorry about your morning, though!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home