Friday, May 19, 2006

New Profile Pic



Be honest... does it look 'seductive'? That's not the look I was aiming for, just something kind of candid and not like I took it... though I did.
I asked Husker, he said it was a good pic, just not sure if he would use it for my blog and message board avatars. I like it, but I certainly don't want to send the wrong message!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I think it's a good pic, too! Not that you ever take bad pics!

9:58 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL You hooch! HAHAHA KIDDING!!
It looks great!! Your so pretty, I really do like that photo!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I like it.it's a little sexy but kinda innocent to =)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

AHAHHAHA Did you just call me a HOOCH?? LMAO!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger water said...

I agree with Blue you never take a bad pic!

7:23 PM  
Blogger April said...

yep, everyone's already said everything I could think of for that photo. Looks great, definitely a tad seductive . . . :D

8:57 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

come hither look


Ahhhhahahhahahaaa!!!!! That was funny!!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home