How could I forget??
Saturday we ventured back to Swampfest so the kids could enjoy the Kids Zone and all of the contests going on. We had slept late so they missed the Kids Tractor Pull Contest (the kind that's a tricycle). We let them ride some rides, jump on the bounce houses and slides then it was time for the Kids Frog Jumping Contest.
I had told Princess during the week that to enter she had to practice so she's been jumping all over the house. Well I was wrong, it was actual FROGS! The old man picked kids from the audience. Not only was Princess picked, Husker was picked as her "buddy" then they got to pick another helper (Lil'Buddy)... turns out the frog they got was "Pee Wee".... THE HUGE GIGANTIC BULLFROG!!! He was bigger than my head... Oh goodness it was the funniest thing, I could barely take pictures from laughing so much!!! I got lots of great pictures, and the look on Lil'Buddy's face when they took the top off and they saw the huge frog! Husker ended up picking it up out of the bucket and down on the "Lily Pad"... they actually got 3 big jumps out of him...
So my whole family came home Frog Jumping Contest Winners with 3 trophies and certificates!!! HAHAHAAA!!! Here are 4 pics below!
Princess answering his questions.

Pulling PeeWee out of the bucket *eww
Putting PeeWee back in the bucket.
My crew with their awards!
I had told Princess during the week that to enter she had to practice so she's been jumping all over the house. Well I was wrong, it was actual FROGS! The old man picked kids from the audience. Not only was Princess picked, Husker was picked as her "buddy" then they got to pick another helper (Lil'Buddy)... turns out the frog they got was "Pee Wee".... THE HUGE GIGANTIC BULLFROG!!! He was bigger than my head... Oh goodness it was the funniest thing, I could barely take pictures from laughing so much!!! I got lots of great pictures, and the look on Lil'Buddy's face when they took the top off and they saw the huge frog! Husker ended up picking it up out of the bucket and down on the "Lily Pad"... they actually got 3 big jumps out of him...
So my whole family came home Frog Jumping Contest Winners with 3 trophies and certificates!!! HAHAHAAA!!! Here are 4 pics below!
Princess answering his questions.
Pulling PeeWee out of the bucket *eww
Putting PeeWee back in the bucket.
My crew with their awards!







3 Comments:
That sounds like a neat thing to do. I can not see these pics either :( I would love to see how much fun they were having.
WOW look how big that frog is eeww. I bet it was a blast they look like they really enjoyed it. You have a nice looking crew there Java =)
THAT AIN'T NO PEEWEE..LOL
Cubanita is soo right...EWWWWWWW!!
BUT...The kids looked like they had fun!! Those awards are adorable!!
Post a Comment
<< Home