Ali & JC
Is it just you and I that stalk my blog now?
I guess I am no longer an interesting subject!! lol!
I guess I am no longer an interesting subject!! lol!

posted by Mary at 9:18 AM
![]()

30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!





10 Comments:
Yup I stalk ya everyday =) I just think the blogging craze is over for some ppl. I have really enjoyed sharing my life with everyone and learning more about my friends. =)
I love it....it's a great way to journal the things that happen in my life and I can use it to go back and pull things for the kids' books too!
I enjoy reading/posting to others too!!
Hey lady I try to get here everyday too. LOL, sometimes as with all my blog reading I am a day behind or something like that.
YEP DEFF. STALKER HERE!!
I love it... I don't think I will ever not like blogging or visiting friends blogs!!
This is one stalker your stuck with!!
Hahaha Nae! I could hear that tone, HEY LADY! with some attitude!
My blogroll doesn't tell me when you update, so I have to remember to come here on my own, I don't spend near as much time on blogs now that I have blogroll. LOL
Ahhh that's because it's password protected, right?! :(
HeeHee, just a tiny bit I swear Mary! LOL
LOL Funny Bunny....:)
And um, Cuba, that should really peak some curiostiy around here!!! hahaha!!!
LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home