Friday Five
Name Five people that have made an impact on your life (for good or bad) and why.
1. My dad - he taught me how to live and love, how to treat others and how to be treated.
2. Greg - If I had never had him my life would be so much different. I'm the person I am today because of him!
3. Husker - Having someone love you completely, honestly and respectfully can impact your life in such a beautiful way.
4. Princess, Lil'Buddy & SweetPea - They've completed my life.
5. My mom - For showing me what being a Mother is.
1. My dad - he taught me how to live and love, how to treat others and how to be treated.
2. Greg - If I had never had him my life would be so much different. I'm the person I am today because of him!
3. Husker - Having someone love you completely, honestly and respectfully can impact your life in such a beautiful way.
4. Princess, Lil'Buddy & SweetPea - They've completed my life.
5. My mom - For showing me what being a Mother is.








2 Comments:
AWWW Thanks for bringing on the tears... I will put this up at mine just a lil late..LOL
Awwww, those are great. I am going to really have to do this one!
Post a Comment
<< Home