Wow, it's Friday?
The last couple of days have really mixed me up! I was so used to Husker working 16 hour days last week and never being home but this week he's only worked regular shifts and has been off the last two days! Wednesday we went to play with the Playgroup at the Zoo, there were so many of us there... There were 26 adults and 34 kids! We had a great time and it was nice to be outside all day!! After the Zoo we did a little shopping and ran some errands then we stopped at Cuba's for a short visit and to drop off/pick up a few things. As we left to go home we decided to have dinner out instead of waiting till we got home so we ate at the Olive Garden. I had an awesome dinner, the new Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo and a little bit of white wine on the side...yum!
Yesterday we slept in, it was much needed on my part! I can't believe the baby slept with me the entire time...she's such a good sleeper, I know it's because she co-sleeps most of the time but I love it and Husker likes having her right there beside us too! Around 6pm we left to take the kids to the SwampFest Parade. Okay first off who has a parade in town on a Thursday? And at 6pm? It was so not worth our time... it lasted less than 10 minutes and it was more beauty pageant winners and muscle cars than anything else. There was ONE custom made float. ONE! Whoever is in charge of the Festival and Parade should be shot. I could do a better job organizing this fest!
Today is just another day. Husker went out this morning and got Princess' on the waiting list at school. We decided to just enroll her for the 1/2 days of Kindergarten, so I think that will be better for her right now instead of going 8-3pm
The baby is napping on my chest/tummy right now, Lil'Buddy is watching Scooby Doo and Husker took Princess to the Post Office and to get lunch. Oh, get this... today I got a tax bill in the mail, apparently I owe $$ for the BMW I just bought. Oh, you didn't know I just bought a new BMW? Well, neither did I!!! LMAO!
Yesterday we slept in, it was much needed on my part! I can't believe the baby slept with me the entire time...she's such a good sleeper, I know it's because she co-sleeps most of the time but I love it and Husker likes having her right there beside us too! Around 6pm we left to take the kids to the SwampFest Parade. Okay first off who has a parade in town on a Thursday? And at 6pm? It was so not worth our time... it lasted less than 10 minutes and it was more beauty pageant winners and muscle cars than anything else. There was ONE custom made float. ONE! Whoever is in charge of the Festival and Parade should be shot. I could do a better job organizing this fest!
Today is just another day. Husker went out this morning and got Princess' on the waiting list at school. We decided to just enroll her for the 1/2 days of Kindergarten, so I think that will be better for her right now instead of going 8-3pm
The baby is napping on my chest/tummy right now, Lil'Buddy is watching Scooby Doo and Husker took Princess to the Post Office and to get lunch. Oh, get this... today I got a tax bill in the mail, apparently I owe $$ for the BMW I just bought. Oh, you didn't know I just bought a new BMW? Well, neither did I!!! LMAO!








3 Comments:
Sounds like a nice relaxing Friday you had...
I am glad to hear that the baby is such a good sleeper..
A BMW? LADIDADI..LOL
But I am confused?
You really didn't buy one? Or did Husker surprise you with it? Or is this a case of fraud OR a complete mistake? Those are all the senerios that can be..LMAO Which one is it..hahaha
I hope you have a wonderful weekend girl, you deserve it!!
glad you all had a great couple of day's together. glad sweatpea is such a good sleeper. I wished Little guy was I spent many nights falling a sleep on the couch with him in my arms. He still wakes up most nights. I agree with ya on princess going to school it will probably hard on her to go just a few hrs at first. Wow a BMW how in the world did you get that? I hope you all have a great weekend =) Take Care!
The BMW isn't mine... but they sent me a bill for sales tax owed on it. It is my first and last name and sent to my address, but with a different man's name ... haha Husker said I want to know who this "Steven" is!! HAHAHA
Post a Comment
<< Home