Monday, March 27, 2006

Browsing Around

So tonight I browsed around on James Blunt's webpage looking for a good pic for a potential future blinkie. I stumble upon his Groupie Gallery ... I have almost seen it all with some of these photos that were sent in and plastered on his {public} website.

1. Okay really, what the hell is this? Can this woman actually walk without falling over?


2. Poor Cat!


3. Which one do you think is the Groupie??


4. Okay this is SO bad... who the hell designed THIS??

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Wow who in the world would want boobs that darn big they are really gross. I would think she would fall over...lol awww poor kitty. I don't know if I would have let my kid ride that.

10:45 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LMAO OH MY I don't know what to say!!!
Where do I begin..LOL I would NOT allow my child to ride Donald like that..LOL
BOTH sets of boobies are WAY TOO BIG.... I have always been told more than a handful is too much..UM, THAT IS LIKE 100 HANDFULLS...LMAO
And that cat..OH MY.... POOR LITTLE THANG!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

OMG! WAY too big!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home