I find them ALL over the place, literally... I'm not only a pack rat at home but I'm a graphics pack rat too! I have a folder for images I love and find and use months later! lol
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo!
Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!
7 Comments:
I DO!! I DO!!!! I think it is very cute!! And so you!!! Great job!
Where do you find your ladies for your banners?
I really like it to and as Ali said it is so you.
I find them ALL over the place, literally... I'm not only a pack rat at home but I'm a graphics pack rat too! I have a folder for images I love and find and use months later! lol
Oh and... THANK YOU!!!
very cute, Java! So you, with the coffee and the puter! LOL
I am a totally graphics packrat..LOL
But I never find any good cartoony ones like that!!
When you search, use 'illustration' or even the actual word 'cartoon' instead of images or clipart!
Post a Comment
<< Home