Tuesday, March 28, 2006

JB's MySpace

Hey Ali and all of you JB lovers out there... here is his MySpace Site.

http://www.myspace.com/jamesblunt

Go listen to that other song; Goodbye My Lover
Also, check out the awesome blinkie down below that I made this evening. Isn't he a cutie!?!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

love the blinkie Java and he is a cutie =)

10:46 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the blinkie!!
OH I NEED ONE OF THOSE..LOL
He is so cute!! and awesome sexy voice.. B hates him..LOL
Thanks for the site.. I will be visiting him soon!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I finally got to listen to Goodbye My Lover!! GREAT SONG! I am going to download it!!
Thanks the info Java!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Good song, thanks for telling us! Oh and 1 thing though for some reason I can view the pics you put on here. I have tried to refresh too. All I get is lil red X's

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That's weird Nae... I just upload them from blogger! Hmmmmm

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home