Sunday, March 26, 2006

Meme Time!!

Please describe your favorites:

1. Cuisine (or combination of cuisines, if you cannot just choose one):
Mexican and Asian are my favories cuisines. I really should venture out more!

2. Breakfast:
The Waffle House baby!! Gimme some Pecan Waffles and Hashbrowns; Scattered, smothered, topped, chopped, flipped, folded, covered, and so on ;) LOL

3. Dessert:
Cheesecake straight from the Cheesecake Factory!

4. Place to eat lunch or dinner:
Oh hmmm, I have a favorite place for all kinds of food! Chili's, Olive Garden, Friday's, Larry's, Sonic, Tijuana Flats, you get the idea!

5. Item to cook:
Anything Chocolate or with Chocolate!

6. Person to eat dinner with:
Husker, if he's not avail then definitely my Playgroup Buds!!!

7. Hot-day treat:
Marble Slab - Dipped Cone, Butter Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips or a good ol' Blizzard from DQ will do!Oh and have to stop by Sonic for a Cherry Limeade....YUMM!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I am still waiting to try cheesecake from the cheesecake factory.. Havn't yet!!!
But I will some day!!
And I love Wafflehouse!!YUM!!
They just bulit a new IHop..I have not tried them yet, I am anxious too!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

I love Mexican, mmmmm yummy! I have never been to a waffle house yet, gonna have to try it soon!

I am gonna post this MEME on mine in the next few hours!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home