Pics :)
Well I finally got pictures of all of the kids together. I realized that a new Polo dress I bought SweetPea is the exact design/color of a Polo shirt I have for Princess! So I put Lil'Buddy in his white Polo and viola! they all match! :)

We got SweetPea a swing, it's the Fisher Price Aquarium Take-Along Swing. She seems to really like it, this is her first time in it.

And here's my new favorite pic of her! I just love those cheeks!!

We got SweetPea a swing, it's the Fisher Price Aquarium Take-Along Swing. She seems to really like it, this is her first time in it.

And here's my new favorite pic of her! I just love those cheeks!!








5 Comments:
AWW Just precious!! I can't believe how grown up Princess looks!! BOY OH BOY!!!
Awww how adorable!!! You have some beautiful kids Java. I wish I could pinch those cheeks =)
Heheh I will pinch them for you JC!! :)
Ali, she is growing up TOO fast!!
How sweet. Lance had (and kind of still does) have cheeks like that. I love chubby cheeks.
Awww, what sweet pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home