Getting my tissues
I have a feeling that tomorrow I will just break down! We have orientation at Princess' school tomorrow night. We'll meet all of the teachers, tour the school and classrooms as well as meet all of the other students/parents. I can't believe this day is already here. I just want to keep her a little girl, my little girl, my little Princess forever.
I'm happy we chose the private school for her. We already set aside the tuition costs, which is good, now we won't have to worry about that. I'm excited about school shopping with her and getting an actual "wardrobe" together! New shoes and dresses, hairbows and accessories! Less than 4 months and my baby girl will be a kindergartener!
I'm happy we chose the private school for her. We already set aside the tuition costs, which is good, now we won't have to worry about that. I'm excited about school shopping with her and getting an actual "wardrobe" together! New shoes and dresses, hairbows and accessories! Less than 4 months and my baby girl will be a kindergartener!








5 Comments:
AJ doesn't want to go because she doesn't like the playground!! I am sad I like having my AJ home half a day I don't know what I am going to do having to take care of the 2 babies without any big kid help during the day!!
Awww I am so not looking forward to Little Guy going in a few yrs...lol (I might have to get a job)....LOL I bet you both will have a great time getting all her stuff for school.
AWWW! I can't even imagine what your going through! Take lots of pictures and bring lots of tissues! Many many hugs!
><(((*>
AWW I wanna cry now...
Yaay! We are are going through the same thing, ready to cry together?
My baby is going to Kindergarten in a few months too.. I know I am getting used to school with him now but wow actual Kindergarten it is such a weird feeling having both my kiddos in school..
AWW Princess, your growing so quickly!!
I can't believe she's ready, either. And she's so excited about it! She'll do great! What a big girl. I gotta say it...better you than me. LOL j/k I'm just soooo not ready for it. It sounds like it's a great school, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home