2 Completed Projects
This week I managed to start on 2 projects and actually FINISH them!!
One would be a nifty little notebook I plan to carry in my purse. I got it a while back at Target with a whole load of similar items. I was excited to finally alter one!!


This is the outside and inside of the notebook. Isn't it so cute!?! :)
The other project I can't post right now because it's a RAK (random act of kindness) for someone who frequents my blog... I don't want to ruin the surprise!! But I can't wait to post the pics, probably later this weekend.
Well, 2 projects, start to finish...not too bad! I also page-planned several layouts. There are just a few things I need to buy first!
One would be a nifty little notebook I plan to carry in my purse. I got it a while back at Target with a whole load of similar items. I was excited to finally alter one!!


This is the outside and inside of the notebook. Isn't it so cute!?! :)
The other project I can't post right now because it's a RAK (random act of kindness) for someone who frequents my blog... I don't want to ruin the surprise!! But I can't wait to post the pics, probably later this weekend.
Well, 2 projects, start to finish...not too bad! I also page-planned several layouts. There are just a few things I need to buy first!








7 Comments:
This looks WAY CUTE!! Love the purse-onality; love the papers! I bought one of those from target, but not the black . . . black is so basic - should have done black! LOL
That's so cute! I love it! Can't wait to see the other project!
That is really adorable =). I need to learn how to do that stuff. I am looking forward to seeing your other project. Take care!!
Your gonna have a handy dandy notebook? (blues clues, lol)
: )
Hey how come I cant see the pics?
Is it cause im useing firefox instead of int explorer maybe?
Hmm I just opened with my firefox browswer and I see them. Gina and Nae say they can never see my pics either, so weird because they're uploaded to blogger.
haha I have a handy dandy notebook!!! lol
:( me either Gina. I would love to be able to view your handy dandy lil notebook!
Glad you got the projects finished though. Hey i got a bright idea post the pics at MO!!! LOL
very cute!! And very you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home