Where do the days go?
It's Thursday already, well, it's nearly 2am but still, Thursday!
I can't even tell you what I have actually done in those few days. Laundry. Hmm, that's about it! I had some orders come in so I have worked on those. I did one scrapbook project this week, waiting do to at least 1 or 2 more for the crop on Friday.
Today we have appointments to attend. Lucky me gets to visit the OB/GYN one last time for my six week check-up, I still have no idea if they plan on inputting this IUD today or not! Princess also has a Physical so she can start school in August. We were planning on going to TLC but Husker has asked that we go to breakfast together before heading to Jax. He's been so sweet today, he turned down an overtime call because he was with the kids outside washing vehicles and playing in the water! He said "nah, don't answer it, I'm having too much fun out here with them!" That is the first time he's turned down a call! And breakfast together on a Thursday?! Now, you see how I can't refuse?!?!
We may be staying over tomorrow at Blue's house! I think the kids are going to LOVE that!! They just LOVE 'little' Princess! Tomorrow is the group's monthly crop. I have lots of things I want to accomplish, so hopefully I can get everything that I want done. I will be staying over Fri. too so another weekend and I'm scarce! Have a great one you guys! After next week it'll calm down for a while! :)
I can't even tell you what I have actually done in those few days. Laundry. Hmm, that's about it! I had some orders come in so I have worked on those. I did one scrapbook project this week, waiting do to at least 1 or 2 more for the crop on Friday.
Today we have appointments to attend. Lucky me gets to visit the OB/GYN one last time for my six week check-up, I still have no idea if they plan on inputting this IUD today or not! Princess also has a Physical so she can start school in August. We were planning on going to TLC but Husker has asked that we go to breakfast together before heading to Jax. He's been so sweet today, he turned down an overtime call because he was with the kids outside washing vehicles and playing in the water! He said "nah, don't answer it, I'm having too much fun out here with them!" That is the first time he's turned down a call! And breakfast together on a Thursday?! Now, you see how I can't refuse?!?!
We may be staying over tomorrow at Blue's house! I think the kids are going to LOVE that!! They just LOVE 'little' Princess! Tomorrow is the group's monthly crop. I have lots of things I want to accomplish, so hopefully I can get everything that I want done. I will be staying over Fri. too so another weekend and I'm scarce! Have a great one you guys! After next week it'll calm down for a while! :)








5 Comments:
I cannot believe Sweet pea is 6 weeks already!!
We're looking forward to you staying with us! Enjoy breakfast, have some pancakes for me! LOL
Awww how sweet of Husker, especially turning down some overtime just to be with the family. What a guy!
Have fun at Blue's hope you get all you need to done!
wow how time flies. I wouldn't be able to refuse either Java =). Hope you have a great time over Blue's and like Nae said are able to geteverything you want done. Have a great weekend .
AWW NO WAY CAN YOU REFUSE THAT CHANCE!!
Have a great time at Blues,and at the crop!!
I have been SUPER busy too lately!!
I can't believe spring break is over already..LOL
WHERE IS THE TIME????
Post a Comment
<< Home