My Weekend
Saturday we got ready and went into Jax early. I picked up some clothes for the kids at a store, then I met PurpleMama at her house to pick them up. We headed to Target for some shopping! I didn't get much, it was a little overwhelming with 2 carts, 4 kids and I just felt rushed so I lost my shopping mood quickly. After I dropped them off I followed Blue over to Bunco. I had a great time and it was so needed. Even if I did have the baby with me, she slept 95% of the time so most wouldn't have even known she was there. I miss my friends, my personal time, enjoying life ...
Bunco ran a little late, we sometimes get too chatty :) Half way through our game the lights started to flicker, a storm was coming through so we stopped to light candles just in case! Can you imagine what her neighbors were thinking; 18 women, candles and rolling dice?!?! LOL
I was unsure about driving home since there were tornado warnings/watches earlier near the house and since I was alone I couldn't pawn off the driving to Husker! But the rain had stopped, I called Husker at work to see how it was there and he said it seemed to have passed so I went home. It was a quiet drive. Princess was the only one awake playing her gameboy.
Sunday we took the kids to see Ice Age 2. It was a cute movie. Nothing else really happened. Since Desperate Housewives wasn't on I started going through my closet to clean out clothes and reorganize.
I think I have way too many clothes!! I counted (just in pants); over 30 pair!!
8 are black, 6 are khaki, 4 white, 5 jeans and the rest are a mix. CRAZY!!!
Bunco ran a little late, we sometimes get too chatty :) Half way through our game the lights started to flicker, a storm was coming through so we stopped to light candles just in case! Can you imagine what her neighbors were thinking; 18 women, candles and rolling dice?!?! LOL
I was unsure about driving home since there were tornado warnings/watches earlier near the house and since I was alone I couldn't pawn off the driving to Husker! But the rain had stopped, I called Husker at work to see how it was there and he said it seemed to have passed so I went home. It was a quiet drive. Princess was the only one awake playing her gameboy.
Sunday we took the kids to see Ice Age 2. It was a cute movie. Nothing else really happened. Since Desperate Housewives wasn't on I started going through my closet to clean out clothes and reorganize.
I think I have way too many clothes!! I counted (just in pants); over 30 pair!!
8 are black, 6 are khaki, 4 white, 5 jeans and the rest are a mix. CRAZY!!!








5 Comments:
WOW! What a weekend!
I am so glad to hear that you did get out and enjoy yourself!
Don't worry, If we DO move somewhere South, I will talk B into moving to where we can hang out at least once in awhile..HEHE
I know you miss your pals, so I am happy to hear you got to see them!!
That's great Java, glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourself.
What exactly is Bunco?
Iceage 2 that's cool, Bowlergirl went last week with her grandparents. She enjoyed it, I want to see it. I enjoyed the first one.
Well have a great rest of your day!
I don't think I've EVER owned 30 pairs of pants at the same time - even if they didn't all fit. I think I may own 5 in my closet at the moment! LOL
Nae - Bunco is a dice game designed for 'women', it's more like 'social hour'! lol it's best described at www.worldofbunco.com
Scrappinmom - I KNOW... I had no idea I had that many, I knew it was a lot hanging up there but geez 30!?! I'm going to be getting rid of a lot!
I am glad you had a good time at Bunco. I would love to take Little Guy to the movies but he's to onerey at this age...lol 30 pairs of pants wow I think I own like 3 well I do have some that don't fit since I had Little Guy (I'm a little smaller =) )
Post a Comment
<< Home