Friday, April 07, 2006

One Pissed Off Day

My day started out good but by mid-afternoon it has just gone downhill.

1. No babysitter for Bunco tomorrow. So this means I'm missing my group's 1 year anniversary game, the first game that I will miss in a year! I hate that I live too far to find a local sitter and leave them here. I cannot do that! And I hate that I can never find anyone to watch my kids. This is one of the things I hate from being far from family (though they'd never help me either I'm sure) and hate about Husker's job... I HATE HIS JOB!

2. Husker gets called in right in the middle of my grocery shopping and rushes me to finish. We get home and I'm stuck with unloading the entire van AND putting everything away on top of keeping the baby happy and 2 other kids OUT of all of the food. He comes in, gets dressed and leaves. He'll work the second shift (3-11pm) then his regular shift (11pm-7am) so we won't "see" him till later tomorrow afternoon. Then right back to work again.

4. I finally check my email to find out that a Scrapbooking group I requested to join last night approved me THEN unsub'd me. Bastards. I know it's because there's 2 people in there that I used to know. One was in the first playgroup I was in, we were not great friends but knew one another. But we never had any arguments or reasons to 'dislike' one another... I just haven't seen her in 2 years. The other girl is just a bitch. She was in our playgroup for a little bit, I never met her because she worked from home. She complained ALL the time about not having playdates that "accomodated" her... but she was only available on weekends. We set some up but she NEVER went. So, she unsub'd from the playgroup. BIG whoop... get over it!!!! These things HAVE NOTHING to do with scrapbooking and the hobby of. Just goes to show you how nasty some people are and can be! If that's the way they are I don't want ANY part of it!

5. I'm home alone again tonight. Story of my life.

**update...PurpleMama said she'd watch my babes! hooray!

11 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Hey, I thought bunco was tomorrow night?? Wow, where have I been . . . I can't keep anything straight these days. I'm sorry Java. What group did you try to join? I'm dying to know who you didn't qualify for this time!! Cheer up and smile - I'm here on the computer with you!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

HAHA it is tomorrow night, I meant to say I didn't have a sitter tonight so I can't go tomorrow (meaning I needed one by tonight! lol)

I joined the ScrappinMoms30 (you are supposed to be 30 yrs old I suppose). I thought it would be nice to see new pages, get a bundle of new ideas and layouts. Well, do you remember Shannon Kennedy from OPPG??? How about Elyse Cassera from our group who unsub'd ages ago cause she was a WAHM and NEVER went to anything. I'm SURE those are the two that bitched or said something about me. UGH people! And I thought it was a SCRAPBOOKING group... DRAMA!

10:07 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm so glad that you found someone to watch the kiddos too! I wish today wasn't my anniversary b/c we don't have anyone to watch our own kiddos tonight now. Had I known we'd be staying at home, I too would have volunteered, but I thought we were going out.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Glad you were having a bad day, but so glad you get to go now!

11:26 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I hate day likes this. that is very childish that they unsub'd you from that group. Why don't adults just act like adults. The world would be a better place. I'm glad you got a sitter and are able to go to bunco. I hope you have a wonderful time. Does Husker ever tell them NO when they call him in? does he know that it upsets you so much? I hate how they are working Boater, he is so tired when he comes home that most of the time he sleeps all evening.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Im so glad you did end up being able to go,also so you can get the swing too! You'll love it! Have agreat time tonight!

><(((*>

12:35 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Oh man that did sound like a pretty messed up day. I am glad that you did find someone to watch them while you went to your game. if I was close to you I would have so offered. :)

I hate that Truckers job keeps him away alot too. :(

11:45 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Him working so much wouldn't be the problem if I had just ONE person here that I knew or if there were things I could go and do. He worked this much before but I was around all my friends,playgroup,etc...every day!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

And no, he's NEVER turned down overtime. Even at Princess' 5th birthday party, he left before the cake was cut when he was called.

He just informed me that if they call him on Good Friday and/or Easter he will be going in. Even though on Easter we have company coming over for an egg hunt and dinner.

3:10 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL Am I the only one that noticed Blue typed.. GLAD YOU HAD A BAD DAY...LMAO Sorry to point it out Blue,but it was funny =)
*********
Sorry your night was so rough! How was Bunco?
I wish I had more people that wanted to get together to do things.. Atleast we have Nae and Trucker..
And I actually wish they would ALLOW B to have OT.. But it is really not supposed to happen.. But he managed to find a few hours this week of OT..lol
His bosses try to sneak it in here and there for him it is just the higher ups that DON'T want it..
I hope your week starts off better than it ended!! HUGS!!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL!!! I didn't even notice that! Geezzzzzz... thanks Blue!! ;)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home