Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Baby Blues

That may not be titled right... PSA: I do not, repeat, do not have the "baby blues" lol I wanted to show you my "Baby Blue"!! :)

This is the portrait that I brought home with me Monday evening. I ordered 2 other poses but opted for those to be shipped for pickup in 2 weeks. I was curious how this color looked printed and when I found out they had in-store printing she offered to print and show me (then I got it for FREE ...woohoo!)

These are SweetPea's first portraits, the others are so pretty, all in white. Thanks Cuba for the absolutely beautiful dress and accessories. She's dressed head to toe in everything you got for her, literally (well, minus the diaper)!! I got SO many comments on her and her dress today! :) Aww!



Sorry for the bad quality, it's a pic of the pic! Click on it for a larger image.

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

She's so beautiful! She's gotten a lot bigger it seems too. I can't wait to see the others.

7:46 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Awww look at her she's sooo adorable!! Love the dress. I want one =)

10:55 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

aww how precious!! I wanna see the rest of them!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh yeah she's a porker now!! I am guessing that she weighs about 11 pounds or maybe more! lol
I'm trying to figure out if they set it up where I can view them online but no luck yet!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, and that is a beautiful dress!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home