Thursday, April 13, 2006

MIA Today

I've pretty much been MIA today. We've been cleaning the carpets, rearranging furniture and doing some Spring cleaning. Our dining/kitchen looks like we just moved in, it's a mess! Both of the kids' rooms look great though, Princess' floor was beginning to make me sick with all of the spill stains and wear, but it looks great now!

I think I will have to do another toy purge. The last one just wasn't enough. She has SO much that I think she just gets so overwhelmed and she doesn't know really how to clean up when they start playing with everything! Lil'Buddy's room isn't a problem at all. His toys are very organized and each bin contains certain toy sets, so it's very easy to pickup.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day again too. We're going to clean all of the upholstery in the house. Sofa, Chair, Dining Chairs, etc..
I also have to do shopping for our Playgroup Easter party that is on Friday.

I decided to ebay most of my handbags! They all sit in a plastic bin in my closet. I have some really nice ones that I used for a few months then bought a new one. They need a new home!! :)

So, if I don't get back on here tomorrow it won't be till Saturday sometime. After the party on Friday I'm heading to Daytona with Cuba for a hair appointment with her hairdresser! WOOHOO! I can't wait! I'm still undecided what to do with my hair. We shall see! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like your a busy woman. I so need to go through Little guy's toy's he has way to much. If you don't mind me asking what is your ebay name? You need to post pic's of your new doo when you get it done. I am thinking about getting mine highlighted again. I have way to many gray hairs...lol I hope you all have a good time at the Easter Party. Take Care!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Wow you are getting alot done. I wish I had the umph, But with everything that is going on I just can't get myself to want to finish up my spring cleaning!!
I soo have to go through the boys stuff too..They have to much!
Have a great time at the Easter Party!!! Sounds like fun.. Have fun with Cuba getting your gals hair done!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Spring cleaning ehh, I still have a few things to do in this house. I am actually going to be doing more windows today and some more woodwork. Sounds like you got a lot done, don't you just love it when your finished and the house is so freah and looks new. Well have fun at the easter party and can't wait to see what you do with your hair.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Are you gonna update? I'm waiting to see a hair pic!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home