Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Favorite Pics of the Week

I took these pics of me and SweetPea over the weekend!!




9 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Okay, now in that last pic with you kissing her, did you make her cry?!?! Or is that her laughing?? I'm assuming it's laughing but thought it funny when you could make your own sweet baby cry by kissing her. :D Those are precious photos. I needed to learn how to use my timer before my camera broke. Maybe next time.

7:48 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OH MY!! Those are ADORABLE!!!

DID YOU PINCH HER? HAHAHA That is what my Mom says anytime my kiddos would cry as babies..LOL

I have to get a camera with a timer like that...

11:31 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL that is her laughing!!! I had started kissing her on her chin and worked my way up, by the time the camera clicked I got one of those big chuckles!

2:17 PM  
Blogger April said...

Awwww . . . what a sweet memory.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awww, so sweet!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

:( I can not see how cute they are :(

Oh but from imagination, I will say those are some great pics, she is such a cutie. LOL

10:53 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Nae, have you tired clicking on the "x" and seeing if anything comes up?

10:54 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I could have sworn I left a comment yesterday. Those are great pic's Java I just love when they are that little. =)

11:26 AM  
Blogger water said...

She is so cute thanks for letting me hold her while she slept!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home