All is good!
So much to journal about!
We got home last night around 8:30pm from our 3 day getaway. I drove into Jax around noon on Thursday. Princess had her physical for school. She did awesome! Her height and weight are on track (though she said she's still a skinny-Minnie), her eyesight is beyond awesome (20/20 and 20/16) and her hearing was perfect (no more excuses that she didn't "hear me" huh?!?). My appointment had to be rescheduled for Friday so I had the rest of the afternoon/evening to do whatever. I called Blue and she met me at Wal-Mart. We shopped a little then met Sailor at KoKo's for dinner (Japanese). It was delicious!! The kids love the "show" they put on at the Habatchi grill!
Afterwards we went to Blues and just hung out till it was time to turn in.
Friday morning we got up and went to the park playdate with the playgroup. There were about 9 of us there. It was a super nice day, but hot as hell. We all went to lunch at DQ afterwards. I had my appointment at 2pm so I headed over there. Scrappingmom was SO nice to come over and pick up the older two while I was there. They were going to put my IUD in and I didn't want the kids in the room with me... how devastating! So, the IUD. That $(*EWOI#(*@&$^!$ hurt like HELL! At first it was like having a pap done. Then I felt pinching then LOTS of pressure. OMG they didn't tell me it was going to HURT! I bled so bad. It was awful. I sat in the room crying for about 25-30 mins. afterwards. Okay so I had a stressful day too, and that certainly didn't help. I had really bad cramps and bleeding all day/night and the next day. So I hope it will be worth it.
That night we had a crop at Cuba's house. The kids were ornery. The baby wouldn't stay asleep. I didn't really get to work on anything till about 10pm. I was okay with that because I knew I was staying over so I could work all night. Scrappingmom realized she had a flat so FBI and I tried to change it, her spare was no good though :( That was fun! I ate lots of yummy food, I'm sure I'll pay for it later.
At 5:30am I finally went to bed with 3 pages done (almost fully complete).
Saturday I got up around 11-11:30am, played around with my layouts again, spent the day with Cuba, and I learned how to make her delicious Lattés!! WooHoo I am now an in-house "Barista"!!! We went to Woody's for lunch and to Hobby Lobby. I finally got part 1 of the 3 piece tote I want.

I went with the black one, if they have had pink, I would have went with that for sure. Isn't it purty?!
Once I got home I opened up my package from Gina for the MO Swap! LOVED the bunny and the plush stack! SO CUTE!!!! THANK YOU!! :)
I'll post my layouts later. I have had to grocery shop, run to Wal-Mart and do a little laundry today. I'm making fried chicken tenderloins tonight, watching DH and then I have to figure what the hell is wrong with this burner I just bought, it's not cooperating!
How was your weekend?
We got home last night around 8:30pm from our 3 day getaway. I drove into Jax around noon on Thursday. Princess had her physical for school. She did awesome! Her height and weight are on track (though she said she's still a skinny-Minnie), her eyesight is beyond awesome (20/20 and 20/16) and her hearing was perfect (no more excuses that she didn't "hear me" huh?!?). My appointment had to be rescheduled for Friday so I had the rest of the afternoon/evening to do whatever. I called Blue and she met me at Wal-Mart. We shopped a little then met Sailor at KoKo's for dinner (Japanese). It was delicious!! The kids love the "show" they put on at the Habatchi grill!
Afterwards we went to Blues and just hung out till it was time to turn in.
Friday morning we got up and went to the park playdate with the playgroup. There were about 9 of us there. It was a super nice day, but hot as hell. We all went to lunch at DQ afterwards. I had my appointment at 2pm so I headed over there. Scrappingmom was SO nice to come over and pick up the older two while I was there. They were going to put my IUD in and I didn't want the kids in the room with me... how devastating! So, the IUD. That $(*EWOI#(*@&$^!$ hurt like HELL! At first it was like having a pap done. Then I felt pinching then LOTS of pressure. OMG they didn't tell me it was going to HURT! I bled so bad. It was awful. I sat in the room crying for about 25-30 mins. afterwards. Okay so I had a stressful day too, and that certainly didn't help. I had really bad cramps and bleeding all day/night and the next day. So I hope it will be worth it.
That night we had a crop at Cuba's house. The kids were ornery. The baby wouldn't stay asleep. I didn't really get to work on anything till about 10pm. I was okay with that because I knew I was staying over so I could work all night. Scrappingmom realized she had a flat so FBI and I tried to change it, her spare was no good though :( That was fun! I ate lots of yummy food, I'm sure I'll pay for it later.
At 5:30am I finally went to bed with 3 pages done (almost fully complete).
Saturday I got up around 11-11:30am, played around with my layouts again, spent the day with Cuba, and I learned how to make her delicious Lattés!! WooHoo I am now an in-house "Barista"!!! We went to Woody's for lunch and to Hobby Lobby. I finally got part 1 of the 3 piece tote I want.

I went with the black one, if they have had pink, I would have went with that for sure. Isn't it purty?!
Once I got home I opened up my package from Gina for the MO Swap! LOVED the bunny and the plush stack! SO CUTE!!!! THANK YOU!! :)
I'll post my layouts later. I have had to grocery shop, run to Wal-Mart and do a little laundry today. I'm making fried chicken tenderloins tonight, watching DH and then I have to figure what the hell is wrong with this burner I just bought, it's not cooperating!
How was your weekend?








6 Comments:
I missed you guys at the crop. Glad you had a good weekend!
Wow sounds like a busy few day's. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sorry that the IUD hurt so bad. They should have at least warned you first so you would have been a little prepaired. Love the tote it's cute. Glad you got your swap =) Take Care!!
We missed you too Water!!
JC I couldn't believe they never gave me even the slightest indication of PAIN. I would have been okay with "it may hurt a little" or something!! I'm better today.
Wow, those are some busy busy days you had there Java. Glad you got some of those layouts done.
Also good to hear you are alright from the IUD.
OUCH.. I know I will never get that for sure now..lol
Sorry you had to go through all that, hope it all works well!
I love the bag..
I thought you were going with green though?
I can't wait to see what the finished parts together look like again!!
I got the green and walked around the store with it and it just didn't appeal to me as well as I thought it would. So, when all else fails....go with black!
Post a Comment
<< Home