Hi Ya'll
Doesn't that sound just like Paula Deen? I just love her!
I had another day of plans today and for the second Wednesday in a row Husker works overtime, so there goes my day. I think he could hear the disappointment in my voice so when he got home he suggested that we take the kids to the movies and go out to dinner tonight. Okay so that's fine...especially for them, but what about me? Does that help my sanity for the day??? LOL Ugh, I guess my plans will just work themselves out for another day {sigh}.
I've had a few banner orders to do today, so that's kept me a little busy besides my regular 'chores'. Not much to really report or post about. I did get some super cute pics of all three kids last night, I can't wait to share them!
How's everyone else today?!
I had another day of plans today and for the second Wednesday in a row Husker works overtime, so there goes my day. I think he could hear the disappointment in my voice so when he got home he suggested that we take the kids to the movies and go out to dinner tonight. Okay so that's fine...especially for them, but what about me? Does that help my sanity for the day??? LOL Ugh, I guess my plans will just work themselves out for another day {sigh}.
I've had a few banner orders to do today, so that's kept me a little busy besides my regular 'chores'. Not much to really report or post about. I did get some super cute pics of all three kids last night, I can't wait to share them!
How's everyone else today?!








3 Comments:
Oh sorry your plans got messed up, I hate when that happens! =(
What movie did you all go see?
I hope you had a good time anyways!!
I can't wait to see the pics of the kiddos!!
I to am sorry your plans got messed up. I hope you had a good day anyways. My day could have been better =) I can't wait to see pic's of those little cuties
UGH! Men! My plans got messed up this weekend. And Chad will be working a shutdown and I won't be seeing him much for nearly 2 months. Just lovely!
Post a Comment
<< Home