Huh, the weekend is over?
Back to Monday again huh? Not that it really matters much being the homebody I've become! The weekend was okay. Not much really happened. I sat home all day Saturday. Sunday we went out for Breakfast and took the kids Fishing on one of Husker's co-worker's farm. They got to walk the field and see the cows, goats, roosters, geese and whatever else was running around out there. They did really good fishing! Lil'Buddy caught about 3 and Princess caught around 6 fish! They ended up going to a neighbor's house and gave all the fish to the elderly couple that lives there. They gave the kids a toy for all of their hard work! :)


SweetPea and I sat and watched them fish, okay so she slept the whole time! lol She made some of the funniest faces while we were there. I got a few pics of her smiling in her sleep and another that I have to show you! Look at this silly face!

Since our fishing trip was unexpected I hadn't planned anything for dinner. Thank goodness for quick fixes. We had a YUMMY Lasagna that Blue had made for us (I think you'll enjoy your Lasanga!! lol) with a quick salad. Husker went to work and the kids and I hung out till bedtime.
Today will be a little different. I have a website to update with a million different things. I have a load of laundry to do, a few calls to make about Playgroup stuff and a quick grocery trip. Hope your Monday...is a Funday! :)


SweetPea and I sat and watched them fish, okay so she slept the whole time! lol She made some of the funniest faces while we were there. I got a few pics of her smiling in her sleep and another that I have to show you! Look at this silly face!

Since our fishing trip was unexpected I hadn't planned anything for dinner. Thank goodness for quick fixes. We had a YUMMY Lasagna that Blue had made for us (I think you'll enjoy your Lasanga!! lol) with a quick salad. Husker went to work and the kids and I hung out till bedtime.
Today will be a little different. I have a website to update with a million different things. I have a load of laundry to do, a few calls to make about Playgroup stuff and a quick grocery trip. Hope your Monday...is a Funday! :)








5 Comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Looks like the kiddos had a blast fishing!! My boys love it too!!
I bet the kids really enjoyed the farm!!
HAHAHA look at that sweet lil silly face on Sweet Pea, to cute!!
I hope you have a great Monday!!
That's such a silly face! Fishing is something I'd love to take the boys to do. Me, I've just been cleaning . . . we really let the place go this weekend.
ScrappingMom... whenever you want to go let me know, this guy has given us permission to come to his farm anytime!! It's almost like a trip to the Zoo! lol
That's what I was thinking Java, a trip to the zoo. :) That's really neat. Sounds like the fishing trip was a good one. We plan on going when the weather allows it. This weekend was so nasty. So we're hoping this weekend is a nice one. :)
I just love the pics. Their pics remind me of my kids pics from last Spring when we did alot of fishing.
And SweetPea is adorable sleeping during all that fishing. She'll be fishing before you know it. ;)
Sounds like a nice day. Some of the unexpected trips turn out to be fun ones. =) They look so proud of themselves.. to cute!!! What a silly face SweetPea just adorable =)
Post a Comment
<< Home