Wednesday, March 22, 2006

James Blunt

Ever since I heard James' first hit 'You're Beautiful' I've been a fan! He was on Oprah a couple of weeks ago and sang his new hit, 'Goodbye Lover'... I almost cried at his conviction and passion while singing! Anyway, I thought I'd post this song today... it's about him seeing his ex-girlfriend, whom he still very much loved, with another guy (before he knew there was even another guy).


Music Video Codes By HotGet.com

5 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OH I LOVE "Your Beautiful" Nae just told me who it was... I can't wait to download it!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh man you should listen to Goodbye Lover!!! What a great song, both of them!!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Love the song!!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

It is a great song, I also love it!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I've had this song as my ringtone and my callertone on my cellphone for a few weeks. I just love his voice and his songs. They're awesome!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home