What's Goin' On?
Not much around here, just winding down from a couple of busy days!
Thursday we went to a Playdate at the mall. The kids enjoyed being there and playing with all of the kids! We met a few new people, had lunch together, rode the choo choo train and did a little shopping. That afternoon I had my 2 week checkup. All is well, my Doc is great, he's so laid back and cool about everything! I decided to go with the 5 yr. IUD so he ordered that for me.
We drove over to Cuba's house to get her loaded up for her overnight slumber with us! All of the kids were so excited! We hadn't had company since New Years!!!!
We had a great evening, picking up Sonic for dinner, YUM! and hanging out.
(P.S. SweetPea slept from 1:20 till 6:35...YIPEE!)
This morning I got up with Sweet'ums and met Cuba and Macaroni in the Living Room. We had Cuba's oh-so-famous Coffee...YES, she brought the whole kit and kaboodle with her...HOW LUCKY AM I?!?!! Husker went out and got us breakfast and a few things from the store. Then we got to work on some scrapbooking spending pretty much all day on that, how fun! We had a great time and were sad that they couldn't stay ALL weekend! :)
Tonight I'm cooking one of the meals from one of the fabulous moms that prepared dinners for us. I'm entirely grateful being that I have a splitting headache right now and would rather just order pizza than cook! I'm going to start on a new Scrapbook project in the morning, Cuba let me borrow her entire Sizzix machine and die cuts (thank you thank you!) I'm thrilled to get back in the swing of scrapbooking!
That's about it, I have a movie to watch (North Country) and then I'm off to bed! Have a great weekend!!!!
Thursday we went to a Playdate at the mall. The kids enjoyed being there and playing with all of the kids! We met a few new people, had lunch together, rode the choo choo train and did a little shopping. That afternoon I had my 2 week checkup. All is well, my Doc is great, he's so laid back and cool about everything! I decided to go with the 5 yr. IUD so he ordered that for me.
We drove over to Cuba's house to get her loaded up for her overnight slumber with us! All of the kids were so excited! We hadn't had company since New Years!!!!
We had a great evening, picking up Sonic for dinner, YUM! and hanging out.
(P.S. SweetPea slept from 1:20 till 6:35...YIPEE!)
This morning I got up with Sweet'ums and met Cuba and Macaroni in the Living Room. We had Cuba's oh-so-famous Coffee...YES, she brought the whole kit and kaboodle with her...HOW LUCKY AM I?!?!! Husker went out and got us breakfast and a few things from the store. Then we got to work on some scrapbooking spending pretty much all day on that, how fun! We had a great time and were sad that they couldn't stay ALL weekend! :)
Tonight I'm cooking one of the meals from one of the fabulous moms that prepared dinners for us. I'm entirely grateful being that I have a splitting headache right now and would rather just order pizza than cook! I'm going to start on a new Scrapbook project in the morning, Cuba let me borrow her entire Sizzix machine and die cuts (thank you thank you!) I'm thrilled to get back in the swing of scrapbooking!
That's about it, I have a movie to watch (North Country) and then I'm off to bed! Have a great weekend!!!!








6 Comments:
Sounds like you had a nice couple of day's. Glad your check up went well. What kind of coffee is this (Cuba's oh-so-famous Coffee)? Hope your headache is gone. Have a great Weekend!! Take care!!
My friend Cubanita has a Breville Espresso machine and makes THE BEST Caramel Lattés!!
Oh man... I got a hot one yesterday morning and then an Iced one yesterday evening!!
mmmm that sounds yummy =)I'm gonna have to look into one of them.
Pillow Shopping here I come....
Sounds like a fun couple of days!!
I want some of that famous coffee..MMMMMMM Sounds yummy!!!
Sounds like a great couple of days you had. :) There is nothing better than sharing coffee with a great friend. :) And I know one day we'll get to do that. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home