Sunday, January 15, 2006

What a nice lazy day!

We slept in this morning, that's always a nice way to start off your day! Husker and I just sat around hanging out at the house today. I got a new Wet/Dry Cordless Vac yesterday so I made a few messes to try it out :) {Jaws, is that the one that you had posted about wanting??}.

Even Fuzz was lazy today... oh wait, he's always lazy! I swear this cat does nothing but sleep, eat and use the box. He must be an older cat because he isn't playful at all. We taunt him with toys, bells, balls, you name it...nothing works!

I have to get in bed early tonight (hint, hint CandleLady!!) no late phone calls and keeping me up till wee hours of the morning! Tomorrow we are meeting with two contractors for estimates and the Appraiser is coming over to get that wrapped up. Yay! This means things are still rolling with the house, albeit I do feel sorry for the lady. I'm going to fix a meal for her tomorrow and have Husker drop it off. I'm not even sure that she's mobile at this point and she does live alone. At 80, you know that can't be good.

Off to watch Desperate Houswives, drop a few emails and get some rest!

5 Comments:

Blogger "Jet" said...

DH was great wasn't it???

XXOO,
JTL

10:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm surprised he doesn't have Tileman on speed dial by now!! LOL :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm glad things with the house are still rolling! I know the feeling about having an older lady living alone. In fact, hubby's grandma put her house on the market yesterday am, and had 3 offers by last night. The one they are accepting is allowing her to stay in until April, and hopefully something at the retirement village will open up by then. She had a three story house - bedroom on top floor and laundry in the basement. I watched DH too, but hubby kept turning it to watch Masterpiece Theater about Henry VIII.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I got that vacuum, too...if it's the same one that Jaws posted on her blog.

11:31 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Glad to hear things are still rolling with the house, and that your taking it easy =)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home