He's Standing!!
This evening I'm helping Purple Mama and Princess Di with their blogs and such when I hear a loud falling stream of water. I look down the hallway and I see Lil'Buddy standing on his stool at the toilet going potty... STANDING UP!!!
HOLY COW! I grabbed my camera to get a quick shot because Husker was sleeping and he just HAD to see this! He's been 3 times already this evening and stood on his stool without making any messes! WOOHOO!!! He's getting too big, too fast!
HOLY COW! I grabbed my camera to get a quick shot because Husker was sleeping and he just HAD to see this! He's been 3 times already this evening and stood on his stool without making any messes! WOOHOO!!! He's getting too big, too fast!








7 Comments:
WTG Lil'buddy. They do grow fast I can not wait to have little guy potty trained.
It's been quite the experience! He even shakes now... how cute is that?!?! Man, I wish I could scrapbook that, he'd kill me though! hahhaa
hahaha! That's too cute! I'd scrap it anyhow . . . ;)
WTG Lil Buddy!!!
Yay Lil Buddy! We've been taking Princess potty with us every once in a while, to get her more used to the potty. The other night, me and Jaws were at Walmart, and Sailor calls to tell me that he just went potty and Princess gave him the thumbs up sign! LMAO! Where did she learn THAT from?! We normally just say "Yay Mommy" or something, but I guess Sailor gets the thumbs up! Too cute!
HAHAHA!!! How funny! The Thumbs Up huh? Well, I think that means she's getting the jist of the whole process if she's praising him (in whatever fashion) on going potty!!
awww! Good job Lil' Buddy!
Post a Comment
<< Home