Saturday, January 14, 2006

Early Morning Thoughts

So, I can't sleep. I'm uncomfortable and I miss Husker, I hate it when I don't see him all day. The kids are sound asleep in their beds, all tucked in. The cat is wandering out the house with me... do they ever sleep the entire night??

Change of subject...
You know what's so funny, how you can be around someone for a certain amount of time and still, they can shock the hell out of you! I got a phone call yesterday from someone I hadn't talked to in a few months. She had been out of town and had some really serious thing going on in her life. Of course I can't divulge the details since I gave my word but wow, talk about being BLOWN AWAY!!! There are so many more important things in life than some of the petty crap I hear about so often. So I've been thinking about her and wondering what I can do to help her out. She needs a boost of confidence and some reassurance that things will be okay.

House Update...
The lady that owns the house we're buying fell. She was in the Hospital over Christmas and New Years. Her daughter has been the one cooresponding with us but basically it's just a waiting game. We're supposed to get some estimates for a new roof and other repairs and they're either going to have those things done before we close or knock off the estimated costs off of the price of the house. I know, I know...we're getting such an awesome deal as it is but hey, it's a dog eat dog world and we'll do whatever we can to save! :) More money for us to do extra things with!

Another 360...
I apparently have some unwanted readers also. Though any other time I wouldn't care. But when you log in 4 or more times a day to see what I've written about that's a little creepy. I don't want to embarrass anyone and start calling names, then making me look like an ass also, so could you possibly just respect my space and find another blog to read? You all certainly have a full blogroll to use.

Lastly...
Like my new blinkies? It's all about the coffee...that stuff just rocks! Now, let's see if I can get some sleep!!

9 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Ugh, I'm sorry this lady ended up in the hospital. I hope there is a positive end in sight soon. Good luck with finding out what your friend needs. You are such a caring person, I'm sure something will come to you. And yes, your blinkies are cool, BUT, I do miss your scrapping one . . . ;)

8:20 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Your blinkies Rock!! They are neato did you make them? I am having a hard time making blinkies at the moment..grrrrrr(the floodfill wont fill the blinkies?)
********
I hope you find out what it is your friend needs!! And I hope she feels better soon!!
And I hope that the stuff with the house gets going to.. Do you know if you got the house yet even or not?
Have a great Saturday!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Java,
How do you post blinkies on the blogs? I have a couple I wanna post?
><((*>

Im sorry about the house, and very sorry she's in the hospital!!


Cats are nocturnal, they sleep during the day. Boscoe ( my cat) sleeps 24/7 unless he is bullying the dog.

Also, how do you track who reads the blogs?


><(((*> -- Knows nothing about her blog

10:06 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hope the lady gets better soon, and I hope y'all can speed up this house buying process! I agree, the more you can save, the more you'll have to make repairs! Sorry you miss Husker, I hate it when Bill's gone overnight.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh shut up! I wouldn't dare charge my friends for a single thing!!! LOL Unless it's hard labor that requires sweat and tears....then we have a whole 'nother deal!! hhaaa

I finally got to sleep around 5am 'ish. I was so out of it I didn't hear Husker come in 2 hrs. later.

Jaws/Di - the blinkies are hosted on my server. I don't mind uploading them and giving you the code to hotlink them! Blue, I actually uploaded a few for you the other day and forgot to tell you and get the on your blog! Ops!

My Scrappin' blinkie is still there, I even have another to add! :)

Jaws - I use several different monitoring systems. They send me an email every week to 2 weeks with a stats report. It's cool to see how often you get hits, by whom, etc.. I'll email you the info or you can just click on the meters on the sidebar!

And, the lady is finally out of the Hospital, not sure if she 'broke' her spine, a portion or her spine or just hurt her spine but she's nearing 80, so regardless, the lady is probably unable to even get around at this point! :( Tomorrow is our deadline per the contract.... {biting nails!}

12:46 PM  
Blogger hilary said...

/wave
hi hi :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger April said...

whoohoo finally made it over! Glad she's out of the hospital. I somehow do not think she'll be ready to make a decision by tomorrow but my fingers are crossed for you. OHHHH, and lookie there, the others are still there, just WAY down on the list! LOL Poor blinkies . . . :(

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I love your new Java blinkies... :) I enjoy changing mine out every now and then. Or adding...lol I have a whole page of blinkies on my site...that I've saved.

6:05 PM  
Blogger JC said...

My cats ran around the house all day & night...lol I'm sure you'll figure something out to help your friend. I still have my fingers crossed for ya on the house=) I love your new blinkies. I have the first and last one I agree Coffee Rocks!! Have a great day!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home