Sunday, January 15, 2006
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!

Java Mama-Me.The Mom.The Wife.Love Java!
Husker-The Husband.The Dad.Handsome.Brilliant.Loving
Princess-6 yr. old Daughter.Smart.Amazingly Beautiful.Overly Thoughtful. My Sunshine
Lil'Buddy-3 1/2 yr. old Son.My Snuggler.Cuddler. Always Smiling.My Sunshine
SweetPea-1 yr old! The sweetest baby.Mama's Girl!!
- Early Morning Thoughts
- Pleasant Day
- He's Standing!!
- Oh Blah!
- The Cat's Coming In!
- I can Hobble-Wobble...can you?
- Have a cup....or two!
- Ahhh, Remembering!
- Lazy Day!
- WoooooooooHoooo








7 Comments:
Awww! Making the bunny cry! What a heartless bitch indeed!
LOL! Well good morning to you, too! ;) Oh, and mean people suck!
LOL That is great and VERY TRUE!!
Aww, so true so true . . . mean people definitely suck! I'm sorry there are MEAN PEOPLE in your life that suck so bad. It is sad.
I agree with ya Java!!
Geez, if you had something to say to me why not just say it, LOL
Just kidding.
Im sorry that your going through this, some people just have too mcuh time on thier hands and maybe should focus a little more on thier own life.
><((*>
WOW! She left him?!?! And found new love? That's wonderful for her!!
Post a Comment
<< Home