Oh Blah!
Well, went to my OB visit today. He listened to her beating heart, measured my basketball belly and sat down to do our usual talk.
I told him how I've felt unusual pressure and pain, even when just getting up or crossing my legs. He then told me how I've dropped 1 and 1/2 inches!! DROPPED! I KNEW IT! When getting dressed this morning my jeans wouldn't hook over under my belly as far as they had previously. I didn't change the adjustment straps, how weird! I instantly thought that maybe I had dropped!
He goes on to ask me what I've been doing lately. I told him about my fall and I got that "look" (one of those that your father would give you). He didn't seem concerned that I did not gain one single pound this visit! :D I am doing very well (and not trying) with this pregnancy! YAY!
So, I've been instructed to:
a) Do some freak ass exercising while on all fours (um, yeah probably not gonna happen, sorry Doc).
b) Wear a support belt (errr! do I have to?).
c) Keep my feet up while sitting anywhere/anytime (definitely can do that!).
d) NO lifting of anything (my babies are going to hate that!)
He basically wants me to try and get her to position herself back up, I say she's where she's comfortable leave her alone... but again, I don't want to pop 6 weeks early either!! He would like for me to have that wobble walk most pregnant women have... I apparently don't have the wobble, and why would I want to wobble?
Well friends, do we have any predictions? I want to make it to 37 weeks (for obvious reasons), but my body is telling me that it may not be so.
I told him how I've felt unusual pressure and pain, even when just getting up or crossing my legs. He then told me how I've dropped 1 and 1/2 inches!! DROPPED! I KNEW IT! When getting dressed this morning my jeans wouldn't hook over under my belly as far as they had previously. I didn't change the adjustment straps, how weird! I instantly thought that maybe I had dropped!
He goes on to ask me what I've been doing lately. I told him about my fall and I got that "look" (one of those that your father would give you). He didn't seem concerned that I did not gain one single pound this visit! :D I am doing very well (and not trying) with this pregnancy! YAY!
So, I've been instructed to:
a) Do some freak ass exercising while on all fours (um, yeah probably not gonna happen, sorry Doc).
b) Wear a support belt (errr! do I have to?).
c) Keep my feet up while sitting anywhere/anytime (definitely can do that!).
d) NO lifting of anything (my babies are going to hate that!)
He basically wants me to try and get her to position herself back up, I say she's where she's comfortable leave her alone... but again, I don't want to pop 6 weeks early either!! He would like for me to have that wobble walk most pregnant women have... I apparently don't have the wobble, and why would I want to wobble?
Well friends, do we have any predictions? I want to make it to 37 weeks (for obvious reasons), but my body is telling me that it may not be so.








8 Comments:
As long as you make it to the baby shower, and the baby is healthy - I just don't care! ;) For that matter, as early as possible, so maybe Feb 3rd! You just better be careful or you may deliver before your doctor gets to you (or you get to your doctor!)
Make it to at least 35 weeks, most 35 weekers don't have to stay in the hospital but a few days. You better just lay there and make sure the baby stays put!!
I agree with water, make it to at least 35 weeks and your shower, LOL!
Im so excited for you! I hope your delivery is as easy as mine, lol 1 push!
and I hope your baby is easier than mine, lol. I keep telling myself, he will grow out of this, he will grow out of his.
ALSO- im still not convinced it's a girl!
Um, I agree with Jaws, I am not TOTALLY convinced the baby's a girl either..
I hope you can last close to your due date, I am so excited, I can't wait to *meet* the lil baby bean!!
I hope to know more at my next visit... where she's at, if I'm still dropping or if I've started thinning, etc... If it looks like she'll be coming much sooner I'll be making plans for early camping! :)
I'm gonna say 37 almost 38 weeks =)Like purplemama said listen to your doctor and relax. The kids will understand I would like to see more pics to. =)
I ment the kids will understand why mommy can't hold them right now .
I say Feb. 17th! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home