Pleasant Day
I've had a pleasant day. I had hopes of spending the day with Husker and doing some shopping but he was called into work at 6am. Lil'Buddy woke me up around 9:30am to snuggle and read stories. Princess was still asleep, he finally went in to wake her around 10:15. We all cuddled in my bed and talked for a hour or so, it was really sweet.
We had Eggs and Toast for breakfast... which meant Princess ate Lil'Buddy's toast and Lil'Buddy ate all of Princess' Eggs! What a pair! Stampy called this afternoon so we had a nice chat while I took down Christmas Decor (tree still in progress). Husker called around 1 or so to let me know he was staying for the next shift to do some needed work, which meant he wouldn't be home till 7pm and then going back in for his regular shift at 11pm! What a friggen day for him huh? I'm SO glad I don't have those responsibilities....that sucks!!
Even though we just had Mexican with Di & Tileman last night I'm craving Mexican again!! Mmmm... Queso & Chips! I feel great now, earlier my tummy felt like it was in knots and the baby hasn't stopped moving all day :(
Off to watch a movie and go to bed. Hope you all had a great and evenly pleasant day!
We had Eggs and Toast for breakfast... which meant Princess ate Lil'Buddy's toast and Lil'Buddy ate all of Princess' Eggs! What a pair! Stampy called this afternoon so we had a nice chat while I took down Christmas Decor (tree still in progress). Husker called around 1 or so to let me know he was staying for the next shift to do some needed work, which meant he wouldn't be home till 7pm and then going back in for his regular shift at 11pm! What a friggen day for him huh? I'm SO glad I don't have those responsibilities....that sucks!!
Even though we just had Mexican with Di & Tileman last night I'm craving Mexican again!! Mmmm... Queso & Chips! I feel great now, earlier my tummy felt like it was in knots and the baby hasn't stopped moving all day :(
Off to watch a movie and go to bed. Hope you all had a great and evenly pleasant day!








6 Comments:
Glad you had a pleasant day. I'm sorry Husker got called in for work that has to suck. Hope you have a nice evening =)
I'm sorry he's working so much, but at least you have your kids to keep you company. My hubby has to work again today, and he didn't get Wed. or Thurs. off. I'm glad this is supposed to be the worst for us though - 7-10 days of hard work/overtime in January, and then a few days at the end of each quarter. MUCH better than where he was at with 6 months of overtime and weekends, then out of town for another 3-4 months.
I hope Huskers schedule hurries up and calms down once he gets some seniority there. He should be well on his way by now, huh?
Sounds like a nice peaceful day.. How's that tree comin along? LOL
Sorry Husker has to work so much. I hope it settles down a bit when baby bean(sorry without a name thats what the lil one is known as..lol) shows up!!
That sucks that he has to work so much! I'm almost always craving Mexican. I wish Sailor liked Mexican!
Well, we're even. You have me hooked on Mexi and I have you hooked on.... Oh wait, just what ARE you hooked on??? LOL!!!
Scrappin'Momma - He's working towards his Conductor Apprenticeship, so the more hours logged it pushes him higher up where he can eventually qualify (oh, lets not use that word, shall we?) becomes eligible to start that training process! Lots more money, more seniority BUT he'll be gone 3-4 days at a time. It's always give and take huh?!
Mmm, mexican food! We had that last night too. Went to my all time favorite Tex-Mex restaurant. Mmmm! Chips, salsa and queso! YUM!
Sure wish Husker did't have to do all those crazy hours. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home