Friday, January 06, 2006

Rambling on a Friday ...

The {blankety blank blank} tree is still up! I love Christmas but c'mon, I need the tree to go bye-bye! It sucks when you have to rely on someone else to get out the boxes, etc.. for me to put it away...and I'm not going to ask him again! Grr!
So, come Spring when my tree is still up (if we're still here) don't be surprsied okay?!

I'm sad. I'm missing the crop tonight! I will miss seeing all my peeps tonight and getting some group crop-time in. I really just needed a week/weekend of nothing to do. I always feel on the go and I've really enjoyed 4 days with Husker. Yes, I said FOUR DAYS!!! He was off all day Monday (shocker!!!), Wednesday, Thursday and he'll be home all day today till he goes in at 11pm.

Yesterday we took the kids to the park, it's such a beautiful park...one of those small town parks where the community actually cares what it looks like, kind of parks. I met a couple of ladies and kids and found out about a Mommy's Morning that one of the Church's sponsors, so I may look into it....not sure yet. After park play we took the kids to McD's for more playtime and snacks.

We're going to the movies this afternoon. Finally going to see Narnia!! YAY! TGIF!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger water said...

Have fun at the movies!! If I had the time I would run up there and get the boxes for ya, I love putting stuff away! It always makes the house looks so much bigger and cleaner.

1:09 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a wonderful few days!
Have fun at the movies.. The guys want to see that, not I..lol but they have been buggin us to go to the movies so we will soon!!
Have a great weekend!!!

1:36 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm so glad you've had some good quality time as a family. Mom's Mornings Out are really nice. I'd definitely look into it.

10:53 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm glad that you are taking it easy =)and that Husker has had some time off of work he sure deserves it. Hope you all had a great time at the movies. My mom said when she was little they had a tree up once till April.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm going to wait and see how long it actually stays up. Although, it's driving me crazy I'm not going to stay another word about it!! It just may be April here!! LOL

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Must we talk about tree's? My f***ing tree is STILL UP too. But I'm not PG, I'm able to get my boxes. Bad Bad Jayme, here. UGH, I suck...lmao! It's serioulsy, for real, on the cool, coming down tomorrow. Chad's home and he's helping. He's sick of it too. LOL

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home