25 Weeks & 4 Days :D
I had my 25 Week appointment today! My Doctor is really the best. He is so encouraging and tells me how great I look, etc.. I've only gained a couple of pounds since my last visit, not that I'm worried about that but it's nice to know that I haven't gone overboard :D
We have another Sono scheduled in 3 weeks, YAY!! And my next appointment will be after Christmas. Come January I'll begin the 2 week visits, after just 5 of those it'll be time for the baby!
I'm getting more and more excited after each visit!
We have another Sono scheduled in 3 weeks, YAY!! And my next appointment will be after Christmas. Come January I'll begin the 2 week visits, after just 5 of those it'll be time for the baby!
I'm getting more and more excited after each visit!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home