Friday {Shout Out}
So I'm implementing something new into my blog, a day for {Shout Outs}...did you feel the earth quake just then? No? No little rumble? ;) lol
Fridays will be the day, check here for my weekly {Shout Outs}!! This is so that I can address all of my 'peeps' individually!! Those of you who respond, read, etc..
Purple Mama - Do you know your number yet??? lol I still need to get a pic of you and the girls with Max! He has had so much fun with us here, but talks about how he misses you guys ... aww! Tell GymPrincess we wish we could be there tomorrow to watch her, she'll look beautiful and love it!
LadyBug - PARTAY time!!!! Yayyy I'm so glad that we get to spend 4 more years with you guys. I don't know what I would do without my PB&J :)
Blue - You helped me out so much this last week, big props to ya girlfriend! I had fun spending the day with you two yesterday!
Cubaahhnitaaaahhh - (did that sound like an announcer?) It was such a pleasure to meet your mom! Did she have fun at her first ever playgroup outing? You guys were cracking me up yesterday! Tonight will be a blast...don't forget to bring your, Oh, you're bringing it ALL!! hahhaa
Scrappin Momma - Thank you so much for watching the kiddos yesterday! They had so much fun, I had to hear all about it again last night!
Stampy - Thanks for the McD's and Targét trip last night! That girl is a dancin' fool, I tell ya! I know what to get her for her birthday that's coming up! Princess and Lil'Buddy had fun running around with Spiderman and Disco Girl LOL (my new name for her!!).
Di - Are you sure you don't want my tree? LOL Spice was so sweet yesterday, I kept telling her "I've missed you" or "I lovvvve you" and she'd say "me too"!! It was so cute! She has definitely blossomed over the last year!! Awww!!
Candle Lady - Stop carrying in all that heavy water! Did you get it filled up yet???
Is it cold? I'm sending my waves, hugs and a cup of coffee to you via I-10 :)
Ali Bug - Please stay out of the drift's way! It can be dangerous!! :) Stay warm and please you can keep your snow! lol
Flower - I know you haven't been feeling well, I just wanted to say that you totally lit my kids faces yesterday! Princess has talked about how much she's missed her "Bubby" and how she just "loves him so much"!!! :)
Water - Water, Water...where are you???
Jaws - Hope you and Baby V are doing good. I can't wait to meet/see him. If there's anything you need just let me know!!!!
Okay well that's all I have for today folks! I have a busy day again today, nothing like yesterday, THANK GOD but, it will be busy. Looking forward to hosting my first crop tonight. I have all my goodies together. I absolutely LOVE spending time with this group and cropping, I always have the best of times!!!
Fridays will be the day, check here for my weekly {Shout Outs}!! This is so that I can address all of my 'peeps' individually!! Those of you who respond, read, etc..
Purple Mama - Do you know your number yet??? lol I still need to get a pic of you and the girls with Max! He has had so much fun with us here, but talks about how he misses you guys ... aww! Tell GymPrincess we wish we could be there tomorrow to watch her, she'll look beautiful and love it!
LadyBug - PARTAY time!!!! Yayyy I'm so glad that we get to spend 4 more years with you guys. I don't know what I would do without my PB&J :)
Blue - You helped me out so much this last week, big props to ya girlfriend! I had fun spending the day with you two yesterday!
Cubaahhnitaaaahhh - (did that sound like an announcer?) It was such a pleasure to meet your mom! Did she have fun at her first ever playgroup outing? You guys were cracking me up yesterday! Tonight will be a blast...don't forget to bring your, Oh, you're bringing it ALL!! hahhaa
Scrappin Momma - Thank you so much for watching the kiddos yesterday! They had so much fun, I had to hear all about it again last night!
Stampy - Thanks for the McD's and Targét trip last night! That girl is a dancin' fool, I tell ya! I know what to get her for her birthday that's coming up! Princess and Lil'Buddy had fun running around with Spiderman and Disco Girl LOL (my new name for her!!).
Di - Are you sure you don't want my tree? LOL Spice was so sweet yesterday, I kept telling her "I've missed you" or "I lovvvve you" and she'd say "me too"!! It was so cute! She has definitely blossomed over the last year!! Awww!!
Candle Lady - Stop carrying in all that heavy water! Did you get it filled up yet???
Is it cold? I'm sending my waves, hugs and a cup of coffee to you via I-10 :)
Ali Bug - Please stay out of the drift's way! It can be dangerous!! :) Stay warm and please you can keep your snow! lol
Flower - I know you haven't been feeling well, I just wanted to say that you totally lit my kids faces yesterday! Princess has talked about how much she's missed her "Bubby" and how she just "loves him so much"!!! :)
Water - Water, Water...where are you???
Jaws - Hope you and Baby V are doing good. I can't wait to meet/see him. If there's anything you need just let me know!!!!
Okay well that's all I have for today folks! I have a busy day again today, nothing like yesterday, THANK GOD but, it will be busy. Looking forward to hosting my first crop tonight. I have all my goodies together. I absolutely LOVE spending time with this group and cropping, I always have the best of times!!!








5 Comments:
We were sad that you could not come either! :( But at least we got to talk to you for a few minutes!! I will probably send Max out on Monday.
well, my kids had a blast too! just let me know when you'd like to stop by and play again. seriously, I'll have to bring the kids up there to visit you soon . . . they all got along so great! The crop was also a blast, and thanks for getting us pizza and drinks ;) I didn't get a darn thing really done, but I just wasn't in the mindset, yet again! LOL
Awww, glad I could be of some help this week! It was good seeing y'all at the mall, too! And I had a blast at the crop last night! Thanks!
Heck yeah I can do it every Friday! How about you? You up for the challenge?? :)
Love the idea of a catch up day!!
As for me, I will keep the snow..LOL I am starting to like it since it snows EVERY FREAKIN DAY..LOL The boys love and it helps to get into the season!!
Post a Comment
<< Home