Saturday, December 03, 2005

My Crop!

I hosted my first crop last night. It was such a blast. I enjoy cropping with you all, this is a wonderful hobby and I love it so much! I'm glad that the group had 3 raffle winners!! YAY!!!

Thanks for everything, you all ROCK! So, are we going to start having 2 crops a month?? :D

7 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I'm all for hosting an "open" crop at my place once a month, but I think keeping it to "just the PG" may be too much - the rotations and such . . . and there are several more people that I know I'd love to crop with . . . kwim?

6:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think we should do twice a month instead of a crop and a MNI. MNI doesn't seem to be getting much of a turnout lately, but the crops are still doing great and I know that I only scrapbook at the crops, so it would definitely help me get more done!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm thinking PurpleMama just needs to join the playgroup again ... heck we SEE HER all the time these days!! ;) LOL

1:07 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Di... you can come one night, use our stuff and see what your "style" is. That will be the tell all!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I don't know if I want to scrapbook with you if you're not gonna be in the group, PurpleMama. LOL! j/k I do hope you rejoin, but I'd still love to see you! Scrappin Mama said she could host one a month that's not playgroup only, so you'd be able to go to that one, and then the occassional one with the playgroup, maybe?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LMAO the click!!! You are always 'accepted'! ;)

11:30 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You can take over for January's unless we decide to do it at the store! Talk to Scrappin Mama!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home