We Wiggled It!
WOW what a great night we had!!!
This evening I took Princess, Lil'Buddy and Gym Princess to see the Wiggles Live! We had floor seats, 14 rows from the stage. I think the two Princess' had the best time of them all! My Princess really doesn't watch the Wiggles anymore unless Lil'Buddy is watching them but she remembered every dance to every song! It was SO cute. Since I had an isle seat I was able to let them ham it up in the isle, well until Princess decided to "breakdance" and do cartwheels! LOL The funniest is when Lil'Buddy looked at me with amazement and said "Dhey're real!" Isn't that cute?!
We got a lot of great pics. Thanks Stampy, Bubba, Spiderman and Baby 'E' for meeting us there and walking in/out together! We had a wonderful time!!
Oh and I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing some old "Quacks" there...it was nice to turn my head and ignore their presence. I did get to also see an old friend that was in our playgroup and spend a few minutes chatting, her son has gotten so big. It's funny how you run into people you know at such huge events!
Look at this group! What a beautiful bunch of kids!!

This evening I took Princess, Lil'Buddy and Gym Princess to see the Wiggles Live! We had floor seats, 14 rows from the stage. I think the two Princess' had the best time of them all! My Princess really doesn't watch the Wiggles anymore unless Lil'Buddy is watching them but she remembered every dance to every song! It was SO cute. Since I had an isle seat I was able to let them ham it up in the isle, well until Princess decided to "breakdance" and do cartwheels! LOL The funniest is when Lil'Buddy looked at me with amazement and said "Dhey're real!" Isn't that cute?!
We got a lot of great pics. Thanks Stampy, Bubba, Spiderman and Baby 'E' for meeting us there and walking in/out together! We had a wonderful time!!
Oh and I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing some old "Quacks" there...it was nice to turn my head and ignore their presence. I did get to also see an old friend that was in our playgroup and spend a few minutes chatting, her son has gotten so big. It's funny how you run into people you know at such huge events!
Look at this group! What a beautiful bunch of kids!!









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home