Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Christmas List!

So I've been working on my Christmas List for Hubby & Family. A lot of the things are repeats from my Birthday list I (ugh-hum), didn't get!



What you see:
PDA, Godiva Gift Set, Canon Rebel, Desperate Housewives 1st Season, Sex and the City Box Set, Broom Vac (in pink), Roomba (in pink), Personalized Ring, Mother's Ring, MM Scrappin' Tote (note in all colors, prefer the green) and last but not least a Gift Cert. to Sephora!

Have you worked on your list yet?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Yeah I'm never allowed to ask for anything for the house for personal gifts... though I did stick the broom vac and roomba in there! LOL

11:30 AM  
Blogger April said...

well . . . hmmmm, a lot of your list looks great!! I may have to steal a few! I guess I should start thinking about it b/c I know the questions will start around Thanksgiving - and as we all know, that's only a week away!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I know, can you believe Thanksgiving is only 5 days away?!?!?!

Once that passes, Christmas is just around the corner. Can you all believe it's almost 2006?

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home