Perfume!
I went through a huge perfume phase years ago. Every week I bought a new bottle. It was almost an addiction! So after looking at my vanity and seeing 30+ bottles of new perfume I vowed not to buy anymore until I've used most of those.
Now, here we are almost 6 years later and most of them have been used. I've been scouting for new perfumes!
These are my favorites!
Escada
Rockin' Rio
Island Kiss
(I haven't smelled Ibiza Hippie yet, but I'm sure I'd love it!)
Ralph Lauren
Romance
Blue
Pure Turquoise
Burberry
Tender Touch
Brit
Others
Shi by Alfred Sung
Maybe Baby by Benefit
Angel by Thierry Mugler (which Husker can't stand much of)
Lulu Guinness
Does anyone have or has smelled Be Delicious by Donna Karen or Prada?
I know that's a long list, but there are so many that I love! See my problem?
Now, here we are almost 6 years later and most of them have been used. I've been scouting for new perfumes!
These are my favorites!
Escada
Rockin' Rio
Island Kiss
(I haven't smelled Ibiza Hippie yet, but I'm sure I'd love it!)
Ralph Lauren
Romance
Blue
Pure Turquoise
Burberry
Tender Touch
Brit
Others
Shi by Alfred Sung
Maybe Baby by Benefit
Angel by Thierry Mugler (which Husker can't stand much of)
Lulu Guinness
Does anyone have or has smelled Be Delicious by Donna Karen or Prada?
I know that's a long list, but there are so many that I love! See my problem?








1 Comments:
I'm a perfume junkie!!! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home