Tuesday, November 15, 2005
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!

Java Mama-Me.The Mom.The Wife.Love Java!
Husker-The Husband.The Dad.Handsome.Brilliant.Loving
Princess-6 yr. old Daughter.Smart.Amazingly Beautiful.Overly Thoughtful. My Sunshine
Lil'Buddy-3 1/2 yr. old Son.My Snuggler.Cuddler. Always Smiling.My Sunshine
SweetPea-1 yr old! The sweetest baby.Mama's Girl!!
- New Obsession
- Baby Update
- You Want What?
- Party Party!
- Happy Birthday Princess!!!!
- No TGIF Here!
- Today's Agenda!
- A 'Fair' Day!
- Just not myself...
- What you may not know about me!








4 Comments:
Awww, it is cute! But impractical. LOL
haha! very impractical unless you want to put bath towels or diapers or something in it and just use it for decoration . . . or WAIT! A laundry basket! lol
:D
i think it's adorable! I actually thought about getting one also.
><(((*>
Aww, c'mon guys! It comes with a matching flannel blankie. It's so cute. I could 'Moses' him around the house with me! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home