Friday, November 18, 2005

My Sweet Boy

I know that most parents brag on their kids often, I really try not to, I'm not the 'bragging' type. Anyway, I know that I have really sweet children, after all, they have really sweet parents {wink, wink}. This morning my Lil'Buddy had climbed into bed with me and had his hand on my shirt rubbing my belly! I woke up and looked over at him and he was watching my face with the sweetest smile! It was the cutest thing!

I know that both of them are so very excited that a new baby is coming. They both are wonderful with babies and I feel so lucky! It's refreshing to know that my kids love each other. I've seen children around the same age gap literally hate one another, not the case here! But they do have good examples in our home!

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

ADORABLE!! They are like twins but years apart..LMAO They look sooo much alike!!! And I see both you and Husker in them!!
My kids are the same way, They have their fighting moments cause they are both boys but they totally love each other and have tons of fun together.They make the days enjoyable!!
Unlike what my siblings and I did, all we ever did was fight..LMAO

11:26 AM  
Blogger April said...

They DO look so much alike, and that is just a beautiful picture! I can't wait until the other one is there . . . I wonder if he'll look as identical as the two of them right there!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home