Friday, November 18, 2005

Men Are So Simple!

How is it that Men, the majority 'rulers' of most industries, our countries and other things are so simple minded ... well and simple in general? How is it that Men and Women differ so much?

Husker told me what he wants for Christmas; Long Sleeve Tees and more Thermal Wear. That's it! I mean, how simple is that?! I'm so glad he's not consumed by electronics, gadgets, cars, etc.. but still, it's Christmas, ask for something you'd never buy yourself any other time! lol

Well, I will gladly gratify him in his request! :)

Are your husbands this easy to buy for?

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL Yep Hubby is the same way.. Usually when I ask him what he wants it is some nasty metal cd that you have never heard of..but easy to find at Ultrasound..LOL
Or he will say..ya for my gift buy yourself something...AWWW That is way to easy..HAHAHA

11:23 AM  
Blogger April said...

yep, mine's that simple as well . . . nothing fancy - although once in a while I surprise him and buy him things that I know he wants but won't splurge on.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh yes, that's all he asks for...

pants
socks
underwear
shirts

...come on, please! Ask for something real...lol

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home